Best Mattress Cover (2022) $89.99
Product Name: Viscosoft
Product Description: Viscosoft is a new kind of mattress protector that's made to be so comfortable you don't even know it's there. It protects against stains, water damage, mites, and bed bugs. And its breathable fabric helps keep you cool. The best feature is it's totally CRINKLE-FREE. You won't even know it's there. And yes, it's machine washable.
Offer price: 89.99
We’ve tested and reviewed over a dozen mattress protectors over the last 4 years, and the Viscosoft mattress protector has taken first place. Most importantly it offers full protection against spills, stains, “accidents”, bugs, mites, dust, dander, bacteria, smell… you name it, it protects your mattress from it. It’s machine washable so you can easily clean it. It is very breathable so it stays cool while you sleep. Most importantly, it’s insanely comfortable – ie NO CRINKLES – which is my favorite part. Finally, unlike most mattress protectors, they let you try it for 90-days and if you don’t like it you can return it for a full refund.
- Full 90-Day Refund Policy
- Free Shipping
- Doesn’t Crinkle
- Fully Waterproof & Stain Proof
- Extends Mattress Life Up To 7 Years
- Keeps Bed Bugs & Mites Out
- Keeps Out Dust, Dander, & Bacteria
- Super Comfortable
- Barely Noticeable
- Machine Washable
- Perfectly Fits Any Mattress Size
- Only Available Online
Buying a mattress isn’t cheap. A nice one can run you upwards of $3,000, and a smart bed can run upwards of $12,000! so it’s only natural that you would want to protect that expensive investment to make it last as long as possible. You also want something that is comfortable and doesn’t slide around under your sheets. To do that you would need to buy a mattress protector, and ideally an organic mattress protector. Organic mattress protectors can increase your mattress’s lifespan by up to 10 years!
But with so many mattress covers to choose from, it may be difficult to figure out which one is the best mattress cover for you.
Things To Avoid When Looking For An Organic Mattress Protector
To start, here are some things you’ll want to avoid out for when buying a mattress cover:
- Avoid mattress covers that are made of vinyl, as there has been discussion of vinyl releasing gases that may be harmful. Because vinyl uses a synthetic plastic, they are known to release toxins into the air and have been linked to cancer, birth defects, and other serious chronic diseases.
- Avoid mattresses that claim to be “flame retardant.” Although this may sound like a benefit, mattress covers that are flame retardant actually release toxic chemicals over time that you breathe in.
- Avoid mattress covers that use Formaldehyde. Another toxic chemical used in making mattress covers.
- Avoid “crinkly” mattress covers that are slippery and crunch under your fitted sheet. They’re super uncomfortable and are usually made with chemicals known to be harmful.
- Avoid mattress covers that only use 4 corner straps to attach to the bed. These aren’t very durable, come off easily, and break over time. They are a sign of a low quality mattress cover.
What To Look For In A Great Mattress Cover
- Doesn’t use toxic chemicals.
- Fully protects your mattress against water damage and “accidents”
- Doesn’t come off very easily when you shift around at night.
- Has a perfect fit on any mattress
- Fully protects your mattress agains mites and bed bugs
- Easy to wash in the wash machine
- Protects your mattress against stains, allergens, and bacteria
- Has a warranty and a money back guarantee
- Is incredibly comfortable
- Helps to regulate body temperature while sleeping
Who Needs An Organic Mattress Protector?
Mattress covers, mattress pads, or mattress protectors, are actually great for anyone who wants to extend the lifespan of their mattress and keep their mattress looking brand new for years to come. However, they’re an absolute necessity for people who:
- Let their dogs sleep on their bed
- Have young kids who sometimes sleep with them and could wet the bed and want to avoid having to clean pee out of a mattress
- Have night sweats
If you fit into one of these categories your mattress will absolutely need a mattress cover, and a good one. Kids sometimes wet the bed, as do animals. And if you’re a night sweater your sweat will seep into the mattress over years, creating unpleasant smells and make the mattress slump. These are especially important for memory foam mattresses as they absorb liquid like a sponge.
Our Top Pick For Best Organic Mattress Protector – Viscosoft Mattress Protector
Overall Rating: A+
Winner of best mattress cover is the Viscosoft mattress protector. Designed with your health, and your mattress’s health in mind, they’ve created something other mattress covers can’t compete with.
They use an exceptionally strong laminating process to waterproof the back of the protector made WITHOUT using toxic harmful chemicals. Their polyurethane coating is flexible, breathable, and quiet. It protects your mattress from stains, is easy to wash and dry, is hypoallergenic, and is backed by an amazing 10-year warranty.
And while traditional knitted yarns are temperature neutral, the yarns knitted into Viscosoft protector apply cutting edge technology to actively cool your body by absorbing the ambient temperature of the room. No more more waking up sweaty!
Viscosoft is rated as the best organic mattress protector because it has all of the qualities you want, with none of the ones you don’t. It’s also the best mattress cover for people with night sweats. Because it’s unique ability to block moisture but maintain airflow, it’s the perfect mattress cover for people with night sweats.
It’s incredibly comfortable, fits any mattress size, increases the lifespan of your mattress by over 7 years, gives your mattress FULL protection against everything that wants to hurt it, and most importantly of all, it’s made with non-toxic chemicals. And if you decide it’s not right for you, you can send it back within 90 days for a full refund. Doesn’t get much better than that.
What Makes Viscosoft Is The Best Organic Mattress Cover?
Well, to start it just works. It does what it’s supposed to do which is protects your mattress very well. But what truly makes this mattress cover so remarkable is that it does it without sacrificing comfort or health. It doesn’t use any toxic chemicals like many other mattress covers, and it’s insanely comfortable. Until you lay on it you don’t really realize how nice and comfortable it actually is.
It is also one of the few mattress covers that is super waterproof AND breathable. It stops all wetness, dander, bed bugs, mites, bacteria, etc. from going into the mattress, yet still allows air to pass through so you can sleep better and regulate body temperature while you sleep.
The Bottom Line
Viscosoft checks all of the boxes in our top qualities of mattress covers, which are:
- NO toxic chemicals
- Perfectly fits all mattress sizes
- Fully protects mattress from bed bugs to wetness
- Extends mattress life by over 7 years
- Extremely comfortable
- Doesn’t crinkle
- Very breathable so it helps you stay cool while you sleep
- Fully machine washable
- Great price
- Full 90-day return policy
If you’re looking for the best mattress cover, you’re going to want to make sure you get something that not only protects your mattress, but protects your health. You don’t want a mattress cover that was made with toxic chemicals.
You also want to make sure you’re financially covered on any mattress cover you buy. You don’t want to buy one that doesn’t have a decent warranty, or return policy. That’s another reason we’ve rated Viscosoft as the best mattress cover, because they offer a very generous return policy and decade long warranty. That shows how confident they are in their product.
Finally, you want to make sure you get a mattress cover that keeps you cool at night, especially if you’re a night sweater. Another reason Viscosoft was rated best mattress cover is because they spent thousands of dollars in research and development making sure their mattress cover was breathable and keeps you cool while you sleep.
Make sure you do your research, to find the mattress cover that’s right for you, and we hope this article was helpful!